Framed X Description
Framed is a quick and easy tool to Create animations from a series of still pictures. You can use Framed to assemble stop-motion animations or create an impressive cinematic sequence by rapidly flipping through numerous images.
* Create sequences of any size with a virtually unlimited amount of images, and using any number of frames per second.
* Preview images by double-clicking them, and reorder them if need be.
What's new in version 1.3?
* Added an add files button so you can browse and add a folder of images
* Images can be sorted by clicking on the column headings on the images list. The order will be honored when the movie is made.
* Instead of stretching images to fit the movie size, Framed will now downsize them proportionally and place them on a background color of your choosing
* Pressing the delete key will now remove the selected frames from the movie
* Image previewer will now downsize large images to fit onto the screen
* You can now Select All (command-A) in the image list
Framed X Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Framed X 1.3
Release notes are not available currently.
Framed X Requirements
No additional system requirements.